Thursday, April 5, 2007

Madamoiselle say "Question!"

I've got a question..Have you ever experienced a day when everything went wrong..... the whoooooole day?

I did and that was the day before yesterday. Such luck! How it happened....daytime , at work, tried to solve some "mathematics" work, end up having calculated sooo many times and had miscalculated like every 10x, I have 10 different figures...I gave up and asked a colleague to help me figured it out. It sure made me blur! Then when it finally settled, tried to sort my filings, a simple thing to do...yeah? Nooooo, found that there were few missing files and i need all of them as these files are indeed important for me to clear up before proceeding to my next work. I took like an hour to search for it and when i finally did,-= with the help of my colleague again=-, I slumped in my seat full of exhaustion. Then i need to make some payments and guess what? i left my keys of my petty cash at home. So many thing happened during the day but that was okay, i could somehow get thru but what pissed me off started after work. I was so tired that afternoon that i wanted to go straight back home. On the way, my sister called in and asked if i could pick her up and have a drink somewhere. Reluctantly, i had to reject as i am already a few mins away to home sweet home so the "unforeseen plan" was cancelled. When i arrived home, i stopped in front of the gates as i saw my parents car was not in the garage. Guess they went out, so i pulled the gate to open and it DIDN'T MOVE!! I pulled and i pulled and i pushed and i dragged and whatever i did, didn't move the gate at all. Puzzled! I checked that it was not even locked. I press the bell to call the maid out of the house, nobody came! I went to my car and honked! no one came out to rescue me. Pissed! I tried to push the gate again. No such luck! Went back to my car and grabbed my phone. Dialed mums number and Dang!!! my phone was barred. Can't call anyone, can't message anyone. Can only receive calls. Waaaaaaaa!!! Frustratedly, i backed off and drove to my "Real" mum's house which is not a long way drive. I went there and saw real mum's car was not in the garage, But my younger sistah's car was der so i went to the house and knocked, and knocked, and knocked, and bang, and peep to the windows and bang again, and knocked my sistah's bedroom windows, all efforts were in vain! Wanted to make a call but my phone was in an R.I.P mode. Pathetic! Then i planned to go to my eldest sistah lives in the next two village. Okay, so i made my journey to my sistah's house only to find on my way, my sistah's car passed by,going somewhere. Aaaaaarggghhh!! She's not at home!! Where shud i go?? I was sooooo stranded. I wanted to go home but nobody's home and i can't go in coz the gate was in a "Stationary" position. Tried to call homies but phone is barred, tried to go to real mom,not at home. tried to go to eldest sistah's homey, they were out, tried to call my other sistah to reconsider her offer, got no phone to call her, end up i went around brunei with no directions. Luckily, my colleague -=yeah! yeah! the one who saves my day=-rescued my for like the how many times, called me to remind me bout something and help me to call my other sistah to call me. And so my other sis did call and we proceeded to have a drink and shop for a few hours.-= to let off my frustration, though there's a few more bad lucks in between but malas kan ceta=- I finally got home by 9pm, fully exhausted and full of shopping bags..hehehe!! Money wasted again for no reason! -=kapih..kapih=-


******************************************************

Weehheee!!

Finally the movie "Don't Look Back" or famously known as "Jangan Pandang Belakang" is on today in the cinemas. Long time waiting waiting, now oleady cum mah. Was so excited watched the 5pm movie, as usual after work we see see. At first, the very the scary leh, got those rasuk rasuk thing so intro is nice, when you watch the movie the first 30 min, is the very the curious and gives you the terkajut-kajut thingy. But in the middle of the story ah, becoming so dull eh, the concept becoming so repeating and where the hell the ghost coming from mah? From early to end ah dunno story why the ghost keep coming to their generation meh. Why keep haunting the same family generation or related one lah? got curse or wat? Wahlau eh...ending so terrible...finish just like dat wah. The only good thing ah , the sound make you the jumping bah...good eh...but also pain in da ear also, the secreaming so tajam bah. People in the cinema got scream a little but many luffing also. Frens beside me ah got closing the eye so many time...scary also a little. hehehe!!! -= Bida jua eh talk chinese style ani ..adang tia!!=-

Anyway, lots of people came to watch the movie, kewl!!. After the movies, we're so hungry, went to the Tamu Selera, our fav. spot and had steamed fish again and Black peppered clams. nyammaannzzz... hmmmmm!!! -= lupa tia ku ambil gambar mumum nyamnzz ni=-

*********************************************************

Eh! Panya, its been like almost a week i didn't blog in. Been very busy wif work & life that i hardly go online malam2 lately. Daytime of course online but cannot curi curi blogging...full schedule wah. -= kan cuci mata gi, kan mengamah gi hahaha!! mengamah shopping bah boh! macam nda kaja saja..hmmmm!=-

No comments: