Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Madamoiselle talks bout 'Sports'.


Madamoiselle is not a sport person. Being a couch potato workaholic madame, -= does that ever match?=- moi hardly ever into sports. The last time I was into sports was way back in high school. Had played an itsy bitsy teeny weeny short time of softball, had been a never-won-anything in shot put for the yearly sports day, and headed a march past team competiton -= in which isnt' really a sport itself =- and oh! I was a football player in the primaries. ;p Really! Played with my male mates playing football in class during breaks. hahaha! what kinda football is that?!! Well, folks, it's cheap recycle football using crashed 'Coke'-= dui ma!! cian main kai tin minuman ganya=- hey! i guess some of you had experienced playing that doncha? Was fun though. I 've just remembered, yeah, i also did played some table tennis or is it ping pong -= samakah tu?=- back in the college years. Love this game but had never played since i left college. Hah! the good ol' days.

Anyway, since work came into life, i somehow stopped doing any sports. Worst, am now terrible in doing anything of that sort. I was thinking of starting to be active in one now. what kinda sport shud I be good at? hmmm... Not a sweat, straining kind of sport, i prefer. -= adakah tu sport memberi nda berpaluh? nah! nampak tia pemalasnya ah=- Had tried with badminton before. It doesn't work with me anymore. Am not fit no more as sexy smacksy madamoiselle blossoms too well in her early years of career. wink! I became puff the dragon after a few minute of smacking the shuttlecock. Fitness worries me in mind but hadn't tried to boost myself in doing anything tsk!tsk!! Tried to play ping pong again but had nobody to play with. Furthermore, my play sux after years of leaving it. If only there's a place to play with a coach to guide me back. I need one. I really do enjoy playing that sport. Then I wanted to try Golf. But golf needs good investment and patience and sacrifices in terms of money, play and skin. Skin? yeah! Had enuff Tanning ya know..hehehe!

Lately my friends and i had a craze in bowling. Is that considered a sport? I was never a good bowler though. Don't know what came to us but we've been playing quite constantly these days. Just started this craze last week and my first game was like a 50+ only. Ugly score yeah? Just playing it for fun and somehow got addicted with heavy balls..haha! Scores increase like from 50 then 75 then 85 then 90 then 91 then 45 -= kes bnyk baibun flop plg=- then 89 then 75 and the last i played was 104. woohooo!! Finally got a 100+ score. Aiming next 120. I know, I know, amateurs!!!! Hey i just started like a week only. Spare me.Hehehe!!

No comments: