Saturday, March 31, 2007

Madamoiselle spending the Weekends

THREE DAYS OF HOLIDAY ..whooooppey!!! How I spend my weekend?? Hmmm.... not that you can imagine... WORK!! Not a weekend that anyone would dreamed of yeah??.. Me neither! Somehow I have to.-= Terpaksa bah terpaksa. Walaupun inda kana paksa...apanya org..paksakan dirimu sebelum kamu dipaksa wosey!!=- Workloads are toppling off my desk and I need weekends for inspiration. Inspiration? Well, working days are sooo hectic that I normally cracked myself up during those times and so prefers a quiet weekend to do leftover work especially when it comes to paperworks which is always a mess. I just can't think well when working in chaos.-=berserabut nyanta=- And I hate to piled up and delay all those files for another weekend, in which sometimes I end up doing that. -=adoi!!=-

Yesterday, I chose to do a lil' cleaning at the office. It gets quite uncomfortable lately doing work with the increasing 'things' stacking in the office. -=Menimbun bah, mcm stor rasanya upees ah=- I didn't get to finished it but hope to clear it by tomorrow. Yeah work again on a Sunday Morning. Not an unusual thing for me nowadays. I thought I was a workaholic before in my previous work but it seems that i am even more of a workaholic now. -= awu ingat membari lakas naik gaji kah tu..wuhuuu.. ("p)=- Sheesh! Luckily I'm still single shmingle. Hah! And what does that gotta do with being a workaholic?? -= buleeh buat apa saja kali ah sama nda kana ikat mengikat ..hehehe...padeh!=- Hey! being single is not so bad ya know. You can plan your life without being too bonded with ehem..ehem. Not dat I'm saying dat I wanna be single ma'whole life but for this moment, I have so much to accomplish. After failing to get myself hooked to a happily ever after, I've seen a brighter side of it....an opportunity to upgrade myself. If i had tied a knot back then, i would have lose this ol' dream of mine and just have babies..lots of 'em -= heh! heh! macam c taie...kan jadi kilang anak=-



Eh,by the way, after work yesterday, I managed to watch a 3pm movie at the mall. Sistah sistah called up to see "Meet the Robinsons" and so we did. Whoah! parking at the mall was terrible. For the first time , I took more than half an hour to search for a parking at the basement. It was full packed and i missed watching 20 mins of the movie. Dang!! Movie was nice and relaxing to see. I even cried in some parts of the scene...its touchy..ya know how important family is. Even sistah weeped. On the other, it's funny too, kids will love it. My niece does.

Anyway, today's Maulidur Rasul. Happy celebrating of Maulidur Rasul peeps! May Allah bless us all. Amin!


I didn't go to work today. I don't see its appropriate to do so and for respect, i just stayed at home and spend time with my family. Jarang dirumah udah lately so i feel that i need to show them that i still do care of 'em by doing the cooking (for lunch.) Todays main dish is "Steamed Selonsong" -= apa ikan selonsong bahasa inglis ah? lupa nyanta=- I love steamed fish...it's healthy especially for my dad. He's not feeling well, and I've been a bad "le fille" lately, not being around at home at most times, so today was kinda "bayar utang"lah. Afternoon, brought my parents to watch movie "Mr Bean's holiday".. I know.. I know.. I've watched it already but kesian my parents want to see it so they were very happy with it. And me too, i don't mind watching clumsy bean again. Gracias!

No comments: