Sunday, April 8, 2007

Madamoiselle talks about "URI"

Hi ya peeps!

As you can see from my blog title for today, moi wanna talk about "URI". What the heck is "URI"? Well, for those who's not a malay speaking peeps, specifically not a Bruneian peeps that is, "URI" is what we can describe as "worries" or a better word "fear" -=correct me if i'm wrong eih!=-. It's the feelings of multi depressing worries that plays in your head about something -= heh! heh! a bit of an exageration there, i guess=- And I'm sure everyone has this"URI" feeling deep down inside. I do have one in mind now and i'd like to share it to ya all. Not that it's much of an exciting topic to say but i just need to let it off. -= worries are burdens ya know!!=-

To be frank, i hated driving on the road near any trucks especially the ones that carries Big containers or oil tanker trucks. My "URI" would just explodes in my mind of all the mishaps that could happen when driving next to it. And that gives me the creeps.Worst, i always imagined that what if the containers would fell crashing onto your car when your next to it.That "URI" always sent me shivers to the spine. Hey, it happens right.Have seen one in the news before -= not locally=- and it wasn't a good sight to see. Funny thing is, because it became a big "URI" for me that whenever i came across these big trucks, either i'd made sure that i would speed up so i won't be driving by its side for more than a sec -= and in the mean time, i would be like 'kebak-kebuk'=- OR if there's a slow car in front, I would slow down just behind the truck until the car in front has passed the truck and cleared for me to speed up. Pathetic huh! See peeps, somehow this "URI" is such a burden for me. I tried to ignore it but itjust won't get away. Guess that's just one of my fear factors. So What is your "URI"? Care to share?


No comments: