Sunday, April 22, 2007

Madamoiselle spends the weekend

Madamoiselle is a bit hyperactive today. For a Sunday, its quite unusual to wake up early at 7.30am, when at most times, I, for sure would end up waking up 2 or 3 hours later. Being a Lazy bummer I have always been, was changed for this day, when I got up, took a shower and went to the office to clear a few unfinished leftover paperwork that i could have done yesterday if I did not have been so excited to go straight back home at 4.30pm sharp. Why the hurry? Well, got good news for myself when checking my email and I sumhow, forgotten my magic number and want to hurry to home sweet home to get my "backup" magic number and open sesame the magic door to my awaiting answer. Yes! managed to get pass through the 3rd step of getting into a better future and are now trying to get an idea how to proceed to my next step. hmmmm.... That I'll leave it for tomorrow.

So back to my life of today, at noon, tummy growls fiercely, looking for food to savagely satisfy the hunger -= wooo!! ganas bunyinya=- and took action on dialing up siblings to join in the utterly gracious moment -= apakan?=- One sistah joined and suggested for a lunch-in-bowling. Understood with the wanting of grasping on big heavy balls lately-= ehem..!!!=- We went to the only place where everyone knew, lots of balls been rolled down, cracking sound of fallen white pins shattering the climax of One's mind to be an addicted ball grabber. -=hehehehe=-. Played two games after having an enormous lunch at Junk/Fast food "Jolibee" and hadn't got a good score for the play this time around.

When game was over, I headed back to office to pack. I had forgotten to pack up my stuffs before lunch and so came back to do just a lil bit more of clearing up my paperwork before heading back to sistah's house. Another urge came where this time, the wanting of sweats trickling throughout the body came to mind. Again, stalking my sistah to join for a twosome sweat-muscle-breaking workout to Tasek Lama. Well, actually went there for a fast stroll ...hehehe... to let out the hyper active feeling inside.. Wosey!! Took 3 rounds by the easy lanes, avoiding the jungle tracks as to preserve the limited sweats and energy.-= nda fit lah katakan!=-. Lots of people to be seen and it has been a pleasurable walk -=not jog=- enjoying the great beauty of the environment. With feelings of ants crawling up your knees, since its my first sweaty walk for like so many centuries, we headed to the Tamu Selera for an early dinner. By then, t'was already 5.45pm. Had my favourite Steamed Ginger fish with half portion of rice -= chewah...setangah ganya dang!=- and a fresh whole coconut. Nyaman eh. We didn't stopped here though. Our minds were still so active that we thought of going for a movie. Fotunately, since we've been so sweaty and smells terrifically horrible...hehehehe... cahnged our minds and had an ice cream instead. hahaha! Not making any much of a full use use of exercising to lose all those fats. Finally before heading back home, we managed to shop at "Pertama" to release the last of our energy.

Till then, am blogging in the dark. Au revoir!




No comments: