Sunday, March 25, 2007

Madamoiselle in Blur mode


Yawn!!...... Whoaaahh!!.....Sigh! Madamoiselle is totally blur + sleepy + slow for a sunny Sunday today. Moi plan is to eat, sleep, surf, eat, sleep, surf and sleep. Nice plan for a weekend eih?? It's been a looooong time since i last had my ample time for just being a lazy bummer. It feels gooood.Grin!


Well, last nite, Moi & sibling went to Zen Spa and had a reflexology massage. Aaaaaahhh!!... thats the sound of feeling soooo relaxed and calm and oh!..a lil of pain of course -= maklum badan bnyk angin babunya =- The session took for an hour and we felt so lazy after the massage. Every inch of our body felt like we just want to slump into our bed and zoinked off!! -= nyaman tah udah tu=-

Honestly, I hardly ever do massages coz i just don't like it -= sakit mbah!! badan fragile biasa dibelai lembut..cewah!=- But at the spa, I love it, although some parts were painful, it was miracalously relaxing. And I thought reflexology is just a foot massage but it ain't that, its a massage of head & shoulder + a lil' of back body + arms & hands + legs and feet + stretching of the whole body... -= macam massage 80% of the body plg=- and it only cost $25 per hour. Better try it peeps...Guarantee Nyamanzz!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a pity, that now I can not express - it is compelled to leave. But I will be released - I will necessarily write that I think.