Sunday, March 11, 2007

It's only me,Mdamoiselle.

Welcome n Wilkomen to my first blog ever. It's nothing special, nothing extraordinary and probably a bore to your eyes. It's okay, It's alright, probably no one is reading this blog anyway ..Thank God! (Note: Ignorance is a bliss)

So... What shall i feature in this blog anyway. Food blog?? let me see...... I love eating, and um..I am keen on searching for new places to eat, aaaand I'm always into trying alienated foods to my tummy, whatever that is. Okay! I'm not going to feature that. Why? Coz it'll just make me hungry and I might binge into something while blogging! fat lil' me on the "tut"..sheesh!
Shutterbugs?? Loves pictures but am just a wanna be shutterbug so a no-no to that.Not an expert babe. Current infos? I'll be lost. I'm not even up-to date in anything.. ol grandma has no time to search for new love and new swank..oopss! So what am i gonna write?? I get it...just jot down anythng in mind, and imagine readers out there are not reading any of these.
And again folks, I'm on denial.

No comments: