Monday, March 19, 2007

Madamoiselle goes to movies (again!)

Ooohh! Madamoiselle is crazy with movies again. -= yeah! go crazy! go crazy! go crazy!(madamoiselle does the "stiring " dance..)=-

Today moi watch the "Stomp The Yard" movie and it got me the grooves. The story is a bit stale, very predictable and not a 'STOMP-ing' blockbuster but i really do love the stomping dance. Peeps! You gotta watch this if you like dance moves, i like it so much that i can't sit straight and despite of being a terrible dancer -= big mama can only boogie baby!=- , I feel like i wanna Jump and Clap and Shout and Scream and Stomp and Dance ...Really! -= I can even stomp better and LOUDER with my bare feet..kekeke=- With the thumping audio banging in my ears, I feel like I wanna explode. My nieces were so excited, when we got out of the cinema, they started to mimic the faces and dance of the 'Pythons and the Wolves' .

And the best part with these moves is that they mock the opponents thru their dance and it is soooo kewl of the kewlest...Whatever!! Watch this clip from the last battle between [Nu Gamma vs Theta Nu Theta]. You'll love it!

Btw, Chris Brown & Ne Yo features in this movie....my favs!!






No comments: